Master in Business Management. This broad-based comprehensive programme includes modules in economic analysis of managerial decisions, economic control and optimization of results, branding, etc. in order to offer a comprehensive foundation for further study or specialization.
At INSA International Business School we believe in people that thinks different. We want our students to think out of the box and develop a positive critical reasoning. That’s the way we follow to achieve our main goal: teach humans as a human. We don’t offer teachers to our alumni, we help them grow with the warmly support of good professionals, that explain their mistakes and the learnings they have achieved because of that.
a) Graduates and professionals who wish to expand their employment horizons.
b) Experienced professionals who want to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
c) Companies seeking staff training.
d) Graduates in Vocational Training and Higher Education in area business seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
To provide the student the best tools, knowledge and abilities inorder to succeed at executive level in the general business arena.
To show you how to make the beneficial decisions for your business, and how to manage your team, through an accurate analysis of the market, operating systems, budget management, strategic planning and productivity.
To effectively teach you the ethical principles required of an executive in this field.
1. Business Policy and Business Administration. Strategy.
2. Strategies and Policies of Marketing Management.
3. Economic Control and optimization of results.
4. Production Management, Operations, Logistics and Quality Control.
5. Commercial Management: organization of commercial networks.
6. Managerial Skills: Coaching, Empowerment, Leadership and Organization.
7. Economic Analysis of Managerial Decisions.
8. Financial Management: Management, Strategy and Value Creation.
9. Company Assesments: mergers, procurement, joint-venture.
10. Globalization and Internationalization of Markets. Analysis.
11. Managerial Ethics and Social Corporate Responsibility.
12. Branding: The Management of the Value of a Brand (Know-How).
13. The social agents: Union and Employee Head Offices. Cooperation and resolution of labour conflicts.
14. Judicial and fiscal treatment of the managerial activities.
15. Technological Innovation in the companies. Management of global knowledege.
16. Balance Scorecard: strategies design for management.
17. Final Project: Strategic Business Plan.
The evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each block of study, through class attendance and / or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently. In addition, the student must have earned a minimum grade stipulated in the Business Plan.
Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student get a diploma in Master in Business Management of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
Dates & Timetable:
Duration one academic year
3 días entre semana 19:00 a 22:00
Viernes de 16:30 a 21:30
Possibility of financing
– Strategic Director
– Administrative Director
– Administrative Manager
– Department Head