Master in Marketing Management. To keep up with today’s fast changing and globalizing world, marketing management is always analyzed within the broader context of international enterprise and the operations environment.
Our experienced and qualified staff create a supportive environment where students are able to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of mechanisms and techniques of marketing and are encouraged to develop their own ideas and marketing strategies.
At INSA International Business School we believe in people that thinks different. We want our students to think out of the box and develop a positive critical reasoning. That’s the way we follow to achieve our main goal: teach humans as a human. We don’t offer teachers to our alumni, we help them grow with the warmly support of good professionals, that explain their mistakes and the learnings they have achieved because of that. Reality changes constantly and enterprises need humans that can solve the day to day chaotic challenges.
a) Graduates and professionals who wish to expand their employment horizons.
b) Experienced professionals who want to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
c) Companies seeking staff training.
d) Graduates in Vocational Training and Higher Education in area business seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
To provide the student the best tools, knowledge and abilities in order to succeed at an executive level in marketing management.
To show you how to make beneficial decisions for your company on an international level through an accurate analysis of the global market, strategic planning, market segmentation, as well as budget management.
To effectively teach you the ethical principles required of an executive in this field.
1. The Marketing Management in the company: organization.
2. Product Manager: policies design and implementation and Marketing Plan.
3. Products Strategy and Brand Positioning: globalization and decision making. Competitive Analysis.
4. Sales Forecasts: -Forenet- (System Specialized in Business Forecasts) Evaluation of the Innovative Products demand. Market Research.
5. Product quality, logistics and distribution.
6. Trade Fairs, Conventions and Congresses.
7. Customer Marketing: techniques to attract more customers and Customer Loyalty. Possible scenarios to enter the market.
8. Marketing in Industrial Companies and Service Companies.
9. Optimization of product margins. Price Policy.
10. Determining Global Commercial Budgets. Profits Maximization.
11. Strategic External Analysis: new markets, control of new distribution channels.
12. Analysis of the Consumer&rsquo,s Behaviour.
13. Technological Innovation applied to Marketing.
14. Branding: managing the brand value. Strategy of brand portfolio.
15. Markets internationalization and globalization.
16. Application of Marketing 2.0 in the company.
17. Social Responsibility Marketing: strategies.
18. Balance Scorecard: strategies design for the business management.
19. Final Project: Strategic Business Plan.
Máster en Marketing management English
To access the training, participants must be graduates with experience in the sector.
INSA offers the possibility to do an internship in companies during the course.
The methodology is based on active learning and ongoing practice. Effective and beneficial training comes as a direct result of being actively involved in the course.
All members of the teaching staff are all leading professionals in their chosen field
Dates & Timetable:
Duration one academic year
Timetable 1: Lunes y Miércoles de 19:00 a 22:00
Timetable 2: Sábados de 9:00 a 14:00
Possibility of financing