Our MSc Management with Tourism and Hospitality consists of seven core modules which will equip you with the knowledge and skills that are fundamental to management practice including:
- Leadership and Change Management
- Markets and Marketing
- Accounting and Decision Making
- Operations Management and Service Excellence
In your second term you then begin to specialise in Tourism and Hospitality.
Your specialist studies continue in the third term when you will look at Managing Tourism and Hospitality Projects and Strategic Planning for Tourism and Hospitality alongside a consultancy -project or work placement designed to showcase -how you can apply the skills and knowledge you -have developed during the programme.
Our focus is on making you more employable. -With that in mind, the MSc Management with- Tourism programme places particular emphasis on -building the interpersonal, analytical and problem -solving abilities you need to make an immediate- impact in a managerial role.
What makes BPP¡,¦,s MSc Management with Tourism and Hospitality programme stand out?
- Academic and Career Skills programme with a six month paid work placement (subject to successful interview)
- A firm grounding for developing the skills and competencies essential for managerial effectiveness
- Teaching provided by a mix of academics and industry experienced practitioners offering you genuine professional insight and robust academic teaching
Length of programme: One year full-time, One year full-time and six months with work placement
Start Dates: January, May, September
Study Centre: London &ndash, City (Fitzwilliam House) Manchester
Entry Requirements: English Language: IELTS Score of 6.5 overall, plus a minimum of 6.5 in each area, OR equivalent
Educational Background: 2:2 Honours degree from a recognised university in the UK or the equivalent international qualification, OR equivalent
Assessment: Coursework, examinations (closedbook) and a project
Special Feature: Opportunity to gain valuable work experience by participating in the Academic and Career Skills programme (ACSP) with a six month work placement.