Fashion make-up provides a backdrop for the polished fashion image. Within this vibrant and inspiring short course you will be introduced to basic application techniques and types of product associated with the role of the professional make-up artist.
You will be shown tools and methods used for the creation of fashion faces across a variety of scenarios including day time make-up, bridal make-up and more dramatic techniques used for catwalk or fashion photography.
This course is taught by professional freelance make-up artists and will provide you with a solid theoretical understanding of the methods used within fashion.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Introduction: ideal face & hygiene
* Sculpting: purpose and application of foundation and concealers
* Expressions: eyebrow, blusher, lips
* Eyes: eye shadow, mascara
* Balance of the face + exam
* Natural make-up
* Office make-up
* Night out and special occasion make-up
* Fashion and colour coordination four sessions (combining with the outfit)
* Fashion and colour exam (combining to the outfit)
* Images: five photo session (create make-up based on images)
* Tips on employment in the industry
This programme is designed to be accessible to a wide range of learners, from those wishing to explore a creative subject to those already working on a freelance basis, looking to up skill.
This course requires you to be a minimum of 18 years old, be eligible to study in the UK and have a good level of English.