Mergers and acquisitions are a vital element of corporate financial strategy and investment banking activity. This course develops unique competencies that include - organising global equity or a debt offering for a corporation in Europe, Latin America or anywhere in the world, advising a company on a cross-border merger in South Pacific Asia, or creating an innovative private market transaction for a financial institution in America or Europe.
* Engage in M&A and private equity transactions by applying ',comparable company', analysis and precedent transaction analysis to value target firms
* Learn how to effectively manage M&A and private equity transactions by applying discounted cash flow analysis to value target companies
* Gain a comprehensive understanding of the buyout structuring process in relation to leveraged buyout transactions
* Understand in-depth how to leverage buyout transactions by carrying out the LBO analysis
* Learn how to effectively prepare investment memorandums for the M&A and private equity sales process