Diplomatura en Short Course: Financial Markets - Trading and Analysis (FMTA) (London) de London School of Business & Finance
Presencial en Reino Unido
This course offers a comprehensive introduction to financial markets in a global setting. It also provides a detailed analysis of the various investment products, their practical application and pricing. The aim is to give you a thorough understanding of the current state of markets and the financial press.
- Capital markets
- Asset pricing
- Contemporary global financial markets
* Outline the structure of financial markets
* Understand the mechanics of the different segments of financial markets
* Evaluate the current state of the financial markets and the drivers of the &lsquo,credit crunch&rsquo,
* Fully understand what is written in the financial press
Who is the module for?
This course serves as an introduction for newcomers to the world of financial markets. It&rsquo,s ideal for those who want to understand the mechanics of the different financial products and how they are traded, as well as gain an introduction to Bloomberg Terminals.