Programa de Diplomatura en Short Course: Accounting for Performance and Control (London)
This module covers the key techniques, methods and terms used in cost management and managerial accounting. You will look at the importance of budgetary planning and control, forecasting using quantitative methods, and the principles of full cost accounting. As a result of all this, you will develop the expertise required to make sound business decisions.
- Managerial accounting
- Budgetary planning and forecasting methods
- Cost-structure analysis and profit calculation
* Understand the role management accounting plays in decision making within an organisation
* Prepare budgets and other budgetary control statements
* Make well-informed decisions on pricing, cost control, and cost reduction
* Calculate and analyse variances and their possible causes
Who is the module for?
This course is ideal if you need to develop new knowledge and skills in the managerial accounting field, whether you are taking your career in a new direction, or starting in a new role.