The Islamic finance industry is a young industry growing at double digits, transformed into a reputable, robust source of alternative and mainstay investment class. Expertise is required in the field of investment asset management, which is paramount to the investment classes that are available within Islamic finance. Fund Managers and portfolio investment managers in this field must ensure that all financial activities are carried out in accordance with Sharia principles and the standards, guidelines and best practices established by governing bodies.
* Learn how to analyse financial statements for Islamic banks and Islamic corporate governance
* Develop your ability to design sale-based contracts by applying Islamic finance and Islamic financial techniques
* Design lease-based & equity based contracts and deposit instruments by applying Islamic finance and Islamic financial technique
* Learn how to value and price Islamic bond instruments - Sukuk
* Comfortably analyse and value Islamic investments
* Confidently analyse Islamic Insurance Instruments- Takaful