Curso summer program in international hotel management de Les Roches Marbella International School
Every July, Les Roches Marbella will host a summer program for anyone with an interest in studying toward a global career in hospitality. Students can choose to attend the program in Marbella for one or two weeks.
You will discover the essence of hospitality by living and learning on campus with people from all over the world. Expect to be fully immersed in this dynamic industry from day! You will experience a behind the scenes look at the daily operations involved in managing a successful hotel and even feel the pressure of running a topnotch kitchen operation as a head chef.
Enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean resort city of Marbella, its beaches, outdoor sports and the amiable Andalusian culture.
HOSPITALITY IS A WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES.
It goes beyond hotels and restaurants to encompass many different sectors, including: travel, tourism, events, entertainment, conferences, culinary arts, beverages and luxury retail. Our faculty are gifted communicators &ndash, industry experts and enthusiastic teachers who will make this world come alive for you.
GET A TASTE OF WHAT IT TAKES TO RISE TO THE TOP
TWO WEEKS WITH US WILL:
* Transform the way you present yourself to give you a professional edge
* Introduce you to the business side of hospitality
* Help you understand and practice the &lsquo,soft skills&rsquo, you need for a successful career in business and hospitality management
* Teach you the fundamentals of preparing and serving food and beverages
* Teach you the principles of key hotel departments, including rooms division, front office and kitchen
* Show you the value of studying an international career in a truly multi-cultural environment