We all are always negotiating: when buying a new car but also when we try to convince our boss about to increase the budget or when we are agreening the yearly objectives to our team. This seminar has been designed to peope with an intermediate/upper level of english with a double purpose. Deliver the key concepts to, first, communicate in an effecive way and, second, understand and practice the fundamentals of negotiaticon. Practice the use of english, listening as well as speaking.
Managers, salespeople and anyone who may be interested in improving its communicational and negotiation skill in a cross-cultural environment.
1. Origin and basis of conflict
2. Kinds of conflict
3. Strategies and tactics to overcome conflict
4. Attitude towards conflict
5. Key communication concepts
Verbal communication. Non verbal communication.
6. Key negotiation concepts.
BATNA. Limits of negotiation (in-out). What really matters?
7. Answer to conflict: communication + constructive negotiation
8. Answer to conflict: personal mediation
9. Negotiation and mediation processes
10. Harvard method based on principles
11. Case studies, readings and exercises
12. Personal action planning
8 Martes, Jueves de 9:00h. hasta 13:00h.