The English Language program at Les Roches Marbella is designed for students who need extra preparation to reach the English requirements for admission to the BBA in Hospitality program.
This program prepares students to meet the formal English language requirements for entry into the BBA program at Les Roches.
In addition to the English courses, this two-semester program focuses on hospitality operations with practical and academic classes.
Intakes: January, July-August and October
1. Age - Normally 18 years old and above. Students can be under that age provided they are 18 years old by the time they start their 1st internship.
2. Education - A High School Diploma or equivalent. Students must have completed (supported by an official Certificate / Diploma) at least six years (for the Diploma program) and at least 7 years (for the BBA program) of secondary education and provide evidence of it. Complete information on the school, including school transcript and/or certificate of public examination (including an explanatory note of the grading system) should be provided.
3. English Qualification - English level in order to attend our Intensive English Language course as follows:
4. TOEFL: minimum score of 450 points for the paper based test or 45 on the Internet Based Test (IBT).
5. Cambridge: need to have the Preliminary English Test (PET).
6. I.E.L.T.S. Students minimum overall band of 4.5 and score at least 4.0 in each discipline (listening, reading, writing, speaking). Please also send the statement of results with your detailed profile.